Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DFamily Reunion

Camping on the Umpqua River. Neil and Crime Dog did a lot of fishing. Amanda and I played a lot of cards and made a lot of food. We hiked to some hot springs, watched the dogs swim in the coldest water ever and had a great time.

Crater Lake. Mom and Dad said this was the first place they took me when I was 6 weeks old. Just how I remember it.





Hello. Anenome.


Applegate Valley: Southern OR, Wine Country



Weird mini donkies. head scratchers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it-love it all. Wish I could be there for a night or two...I miss you guys.Headed to the dirty south for a wedding today-the south cackalacky coast that is. Planning a trip to Portland in Feb.-maybe you will still be in the area? Give me a ring sometime..def. the next time you are with Gigita. Have fun!